Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The sound of my own voice


The assignment I chose for this was from a disscusion board in the “Identity” part of this class. I think that this was a very debatable topic that I chose to write about, self-confidence. I got lots of feedback from this post, some agreeing and some disagreeing on my viewpoint on it. I think it shows my voice a lot, mainly because I believe it. I understood what I was writing about and it wasn’t forced, these are my exact thoughts put into writing, which I believe to be one of my strengths as a writer.

It also has a lot of audience awareness, since it was a DB I was trying to make the writing a little more personal then just writing an essay, I put out lots of examples and situations. And I believe that self-confidence is something anyone can relate to, whether they have low or high self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment