Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The last note


Hey yall my name is Anna, I am 20 years old, I have a strong opinion on plenty of things but don’t feel the need to force them on anyone, everyone deserves their own thoughts, I can and will give my input if it welcomed but in no way expect you to agree with everything I say. My writings are very opinionated, and I believe that my voice is very clear in all of my pieces that I have shown here.

It has been a ride being in this class, I have learned a lot from all of you. The discussion boards were very helpful when I didn’t exactly know hot to go about assignments, and the input from all of the fellow students was helpful too. Also getting to see where others were at in terms of their writings, and bouncing ideas off of each other when it comes to writing thesis was really fun for me to see. The three themes this quarter, identity, community and tradition were perfect for this type of class, and how we all interacted. It broadened my thoughts and my writing skills.

The titles of my blogs are to me very self explanatory, nothing too tricky, just a touch of originality. I chose all the pieces in this blog because they were some of my favorite topics, and assignments. When I enjoy the topic I enjoy the writing portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment